Reservations and Payments

Reservations and Requests:

S A S Travel Ltd offer different ways for you to book your tour, to make it easier and quicker for you to secure your special holiday.

• Online
  • - Select the tour you are interested in and find the date you wish to travel at the bottom of the page
  • - Select the date and enter the number of people booking the tour and enter
  • - Complete the name and address details as requested
  • - Tick Terms and Conditions and click “Process Registration” button to go to make your payment
  • a) If you are booking more than 56 days before travel - you can either pay a 10% deposit from the tour price or you can pay in full
  • If you pay a 10% deposit, you will receive an email with a link detailing how to pay the remainder (90%)
  • b) If you are booking 56 days or less prior to travel then the full purchase price needs to be paid
• By Email
  • - If you are looking for a Private/Bespoke trip please complete our Bespoke Trip form on the website detailing all of you requirements, submit the form and we will contact you within 24 hours
  • - Or send us an email directly with any questions to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
• By Telephone
  • - If you have any questions or queries about the tours or wish to discuss your Jordan holiday requirements please call us on
    • +44 (0) 20 3714 7026

Payments:

• Deposit
  • - To secure a booking we require a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the tour price. If your travel starts within 56 days of booking, full payment will be required at the time of booking
  • - Deposits can be made securely by credit card online via our website when booking your trip or by PayPal (invoice and payment details sent seperately) or by bank transfer (details supplied as required)
• Final Payment
  • - A final invoice will be sent to you and this must be paid no later than 56 days before departure
• Payment Method
  • - You can pay the deposit and final invoice online by credit card via our secure online payment portal for advertised tours or by credit / debit card by PayPal or bank transfer - details provided as required - for bespoke tours
  • - We accept Visa and MasterCard and American Express and all Debit Cards. A credit/debit card fee of 3.5% is payable on all transactions
  • -     - We will provide full details of how you can pay once booking is confirmed

Travel Insurance

You need to arrange and have travel insurance prior to travel. We may ask for proof of insurance when booking.

For full details please read our Terms & Conditions: